Core Keeper update 0.6.0.3 is rolling out on PC (Steam). According to the official Core Keeper 0.6.0.3 patch notes, the latest update addressed a bug where items such as the Soul Seeker would sometimes disappear when quickly swapping back and forth to place a torch. Apart from this, Core Keeper patch 0.6.0.3 also includes stability fixes.
Recently, a major Core Keeper update added new NPCs, new Mechanics, new items, and much more. Unfortunately, players have been experiencing issues with the game since the last patch.
Today’s Core Keeper update 0.6.0.3 will fix a few of these issues.
Core Keeper Patch 0.6.0.3 Notes – May 12, 2023
- Fixed a bug where items such as the Soul Seeker would sometimes disappear when quickly swapping back and forth to place a torch.
- Fixed possible invalid access when playing an instrument.
- Fixed pet name and talents data being corrupted sometimes on unexpected disconnects. Any corrupted pet’s old data is lost sadly, but setting any name on a corrupted pet will cause it to be recreated with new talents and skin.
- Fixed an error when placing a rotated Gold-edged Table which in turn caused the sun to make a visit in players bases.
- Fixed errors happening sometimes when navigating in the cook book UI using a controller.
- Fixed error when another player connects while standing on a pressure plate.
Download free Core Keeper update 0.6.0.3 on PC (Steam).