Core Keeper update 0.4.2 is available to download on PC (Steam) players. According to the official Core Keeper 0.4.2 patch notes, the latest update added a long list of bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Recently, a major Sunken Sea update added new NPCs, new Mechanics, new items, and much more.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing issues with the game. Today’s Core Keeper update 0.4.2 will fix a few of these issues.
Core Keeper Patch 0.4.2 Notes – June 29, 2022
- Player character is immune to damage while the game is loading to avoid unfair deaths.
- Added support for direct connections to dedicated servers.
- Add missing hard mode setting for dedicated servers.
- Fixed an issue with Acid Larva not having increased damage in hard mode.
- Fixed the duration of the melee damage and attack speed buffs from cooked Pinegrapples to be 5 minutes as intended.
- Fixed an issue where portals far away from any player would not continue to activate.
- Fixed an issue where players could teleport to portals that were not yet activated.
- Fixed an issue where electronic circuits being turned off/on would sometimes affect nearby other circuits.
- Fixed an issue where players could leave their boat while connecting to the world.
- Fixed spelling issues on some items.
- Fixed an issue with the Polished Scarlet Chunk Necklace disappearing when crafted.
- Fixed an issue with the talent that makes Anvil items less expensive not working correctly.
- Bubble Crab no longer drops the Tentacle Trophy.
- The chest found in the Forlorn Metropolis sewers scene now contains loot.
- Added 6 missing valuables to the Sunken Sea biome.
Networking / Dedicated Servers
- Fixed an issue where players could get connection errors with internet servers while running another server on the local network.
Download free Core Keeper update 0.4.2 on PC (Steam).