Coral Island update 0.4 is available on PC. According to the official Coral Island patch notes, the latest hotfix adds a virtual keyboard to help with playing on Steam Deck and the controller.
Previously, a major Coral Island update added QoL changes with the ability to select microphone input under the Audio tab of the game settings menu. Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Isonzo patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Coral Island Patch Notes – May 27, 2023
- Virtual Keyboard now will show for all text fields when you press A when using Controllers
- Relationship UI layout improvements
- HP Bar now changes color as you deplete them
- Cow competition tutorials
- Fix minor hair mesh issues on the character customizer
- Fix wrong expressions for NPC on Harvest Festival
- Fix ranch animal stopped producing products for some players
- Fix unable to trigger fire gate cutscene for some players
- Remove the blocking mesh in the BOS entrance
- Now mail subjects can handle honorifics
- Fix random crashes when cutting grass
- Fix chicken eggs submerged under the mesh.
- Fix for bug in quest ‘No aging Barrel’ from Jeff Smith
- Some minor localization fixes.