Control version 1.06 is now available for PS4 players. According to the official Control update 1.06 patch notes, the new December update added Expeditions game mode and various other quality of life improvements. Apart from this, Control 1.06 also includes title stability and performance improvements on all platforms.
Recently, a major update was released with various bug fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are still experiencing several performance issues on PS4 and PS4 Pro. Today’s Control version 1.06 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
• Expeditions game mode added
• General optimizations and bug fixes
• Improved performance when the map is kept open
• HUD elements will no longer flicker when progress bars are updating
• Control update 1.06 fixed random camera glitch when doing Ground Slam
• Fixed an issue when rapidly switching between weapon forms would cause a crash
• Various fixes and optimizations to Photo Mode UI
• Inventory now has a Sorting Mode. Players can sort items by: New, Rarity, Type
• Control 1.06 fixed line breaks and subtitles mismatch for multiple languages
• Various localization fixes
• Control version 1.06 fixed an issue when players were unable to pick up all samples in the Old Growth side mission
• Fixed an issue when players were rewarded twice upon completing the Old Friends side mission
• Fixed an issue when the interaction prompt disappears on Ahti’s plants when players quit to the main menu while Jesse is talking to the plants
• Fixed issues that could prevent players from progressing through some of the Bureau Alert missions
• Control version 1.06 fixed an issue when the Bureau Alert “Personnel Protection” in Ordinary AWE failed
• Fixed an issue when Troopers are idle until taking damage during Bureau Alerts
• Fixed an issue where Launching objects could push the player “out of world”
• Fixed an issue where the Tactical Response Gear outfit wasn’t available for players who have it unlocked on the Epic Games Store.
• Control 1.06 fixed an issue where the Threshold Kids episode “When You’re Caught in a House Shift” couldn’t be collected
Control update 1.06 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.