Conqueror’s Blade update is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Conqueror’s Blade patch notes, the latest update added the Thanksgiving event and the Reckless Demons event to the game.
Previously, a major update added various quality of life fixes and improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Conquerors Blade patch will address a few of these errors.
Conquerors Blade Patch Notes – November 25, 2021
The [Thanksgiving Spendings Return] event is starting.
The [Reckless Demons] event featuring the new Cataphract Lancers changes hit the live servers.
Following their changes, the Cataphract Lancers will require 50 less leadership on all servers for a total leadership of 260.
There’ll also be exclusive quests and discount packs for the newly changed unit!
- There’s now a button on the Open World to set your primary unit. Selecting a unit and clicking this button will set that unit as your primary unit. The previous Remove Unit button has been removed from the menu.
- Hovering your pointer over the World Map – Units menu will now mark it with a white frame.
- Imperial Restorationists already on the map won’t receive summons from regional lords issuing a war rally.
- Resolved an issue with respawn timers for artilleries after the attackers occupied the artillery point on the [Conqueror’s City – Counterattack] map.
[Cannons] respawn in 30 seconds.
[Mortars] respawn in 40 seconds.
[Catapults] respawn in 50 seconds.
[War Rockets] respawn in 60 seconds.
- Resolved an issue where some fiefs in the Borderlands didn’t have an option for forging uncommon-quality artilleries.
- Added guiding lines and circles to the tutorial.
- Improved upon the matchmaking algorithm for attackers/defenders. You should now be less likely to be repeatedly assigned to the same side.
- Imperial Restorationists that haven’t partaken in Territory War will no longer receive Territory War reports.
- Resolved an issue where acclaim would sometimes be displayed incorrectly in Territory War reports.
- Increased the font size of the fief information menu.
- Adjusted the visuals of the fief and resource site interaction menus on the World Map.
- Improved the visuals of some menus and texts.
- Resolved an issue where some units had identical identifiers in the English, Spanish, and Portuguese versions.
The map’s initial timer is now 8 minutes (down from 10 minutes).
Upon occupying B, the map timer will be extended by 1 minute (down from 2 minutes)
1. We’ve remade their passive skill [Long-distance Charge]
This unit’s charge (including Follow Charge) lasts longer and reaches further than those of other units. As they charge, their speed and damage will increase gradually.
2. We’ve remade their passive skill [Shielded]
When charging (including Follow Charge), this unit raises their shields before them to protect themselves from ranged attacks and thus reduce the damage they take.
3. Inner Growth Changes
- We’ve deleted their inner growth node [Follow Charge], which will instead be added as an initial skill.
- Added a new node [Rapid Rush]: Increases the bonus effect of [Long-distance Charge].
- Adjusted their inner growth node positions so that each line’s unique features are more distinct.
Improved their [Follow Charge] skill:
- This skill doesn’t share cooldown with [Charge].
- Improved upon the skill’s collision detection for obstacles.
- The unit’s movement speed will change according to their distance to the hero.
Download free Conqueror’s Blade update for PC (Steam).