Conqueror’s Blade update is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Conqueror’s Blade patch notes, the latest update added quality of life changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, all players will get free 8,000 Bronze Coins, 300 Honor, and 15 Unit Medals.
Previously, a major update added the Thanksgiving event and the Reckless Demons event to the game.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Conquerors Blade patch will address a few of these errors.
Conquerors Blade Patch Notes – December 30, 2021
- Removed the anti-horse spikes at A.
- Adjusted the supply point at the defender’s base.
- Upon occupying B, the map timer will be extended by 120 seconds (up from 90 seconds).
Occupying the town’s supply point will add a respawn point.
The tyrant’s forces are gone and the people of Conqueror’s City have peace once more. Bandit raids in the area are also becoming less frequent.
Herazlan generals are leading forces to crush the rebellion, and will meet Herazlan’s Imperial Restorationists at Bartholia.
- We’ve improved the Rapid March display making it easier to see whether it’s active.
- We’ve adjusted the marching speed when running out of food: now the marching speed can peak at 3.5 when food reserves are exhausted.
- Added a display of required resources of each quest in the Fief Quests menu.
- We’ve adjusted the requirement and attempt cap of Fief Quests based on data and players’ feedback.
-Reduced the required amount of [Iron Ore] and [Timber] in [Collect Resources I]: 40% reduction for required amount of [Iron Ore], and 10% reduction for required amount of [Timber].
-Reduced the required amount of all types of [Rebel Weapons] in [Bandit Bounty I/II/III] and [Growing Tribute IV]: The required amount of [Rebel Weapons] would be reduced by 20%-60% based on item’s quality.
-Increased server’s attempt cap of [Fief Construction I/II/III] and [Collect Resources I-Food/Jennet/Courser] to 250 times (up from 50 times).
- Raised the Cudgel Monks’ level cap to 18 (was 16).
- Resolved an issue where the Bagpipers’ first and second buff would stack and be activated at the same time.
- Resolved an issue with the displacing Attribute stats of Houndsmen and Vassal Longbowmen.
- Resolved an issue where players could get stuck near B on Quinn Ruins.
- Improved the UI for the Ladder Training tutorial.
- Improved the UI for the Siege Engine Training tutorial, and removed ladder tutorial from this map. Player’s units will not be killed during this tutorial.
- Resolved an issue where Assist Points display incorrectly under some circumstances.
- Resolved an issue with the Cut Stone crafting formula.
- Resolved an issue where the rallies of enemy lords would be displayed with the icon of the Tyrant’s rallies.
- Resolved an issue with the Ruler’s Flag image in the interaction menu.
- Resolved an issue where the Trade Colonies’ crest appeared blank on the World Map.
- Resolved issues with missing animations for the wagon and some soldiers on the World Map.
- Resolved an issue where some war rallies of lords didn’t have any banners.
- Improved the visuals of some menus and texts.
- The free Demesne Spearman Auxiliary Unit reward gained from the beginner story quests has been changed to unlocking and creating the unit (those who have claimed this auxiliary unit will receive the Permanent unit as compensation).
- Resolved an issue where one’s hairstyle couldn’t be altered from the Customization menu.
- Resolved an issue where the icons of some female hairstyles of the Customization menu didn’t correspond to their actual in-game appearance.
- Disguise Kits will be converted into 300 Sovereigns with the update.
- Improved upon the process of opening several Attire Treasures in a row. You can now click on Draw Again to continue opening chests.
- Resolved an issue with camera playback in the Season Challenges menu.
- Resolved an issue where the Specializations menu could be opened before it was unlocked.
- Resolved an issue with the icons of some fiefs on the World Map.
- Resolved an issue with character information displayed after restoring a deleted character.
- Added a prompt when trying to unlock a skill while not having enough Mastery Points.
- Training Battles can now be entered after completion.
- Improved the overall experience of opening chests.
- Adjusted the requirement of quest [Highland Warriors II] to earn at least 150 Unit Kill Score 3 times.
- Adjusted the requirement of quest [Highland Warriors III] to get a KD of at least 0.8 in 3 battles.
Download free Conqueror’s Blade update for PC (Steam).