Conqueror’s Blade update is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Conqueror’s Blade patch notes, the latest update added a long list of bug fixes, gameplay changes, and quality of life improvements.
Previously, a major update added various quality of life fixes and improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Conquerors Blade patch will address a few of these errors.
Conquerors Blade Patch Notes – November 18, 2021
- [Bloodmoon] limited-time attire challenge event has ended. Rewards can be claimed (or paid off) until November 25th (before maintenance). Do so before it is too late.
- The [Cataphract Lancers] changes will take effect on November 25th. Stay tuned!
Whether towns or villages, whether forests or mountains, the Cataphract Lancers never fail to valiantly charge at their enemy head-on. They’re known as the ‘Reckless Demons’.
- To improve the overall smoothness of World Map battles, there will be no Pre-deployment phase for battles on the World Map except fief sieges and battles of stationed rallies. When starting battles including [pursuits, bandits and rebels, and marching war rallies] on the World Map, the battle will begin loading immediately.
- You may select your primary unit from within the Open World menu. You can alter this at any time from within the World Map – Units menu.
- Removed the Change Unit button from the Open World menu.
- Now, when a house leaves or is removed from an alliance, the alliance will be set on a 7-day cooldown during which no new houses may join it. The 7-day cooldown restarts with each house that leaves or is removed during this period.
- Improved upon how Imperial Restorationists get promoted. Apart from the Supreme Commander, Marshal, and Deputy Marshal titles, there will no longer be a limit to the number of players that can hold a title.
- Regional lords will now upgrade their fiefs when they have enough resources to do so.
- Adjusted how Prosperity is lost for fiefs that are degraded. A fief that is degraded will now have its Prosperity reset to 100. If a fief loses more than is required for the downgrade, the remaining penalty will be deduced starting from 100. E.g.: If a fief has 30 Prosperity and loses 60 Prosperity during a battle, it will be downgraded by one level and its Prosperity will be reduced from 100 to 70.
- Added detailed records for fief upgrades/downgrades and Prosperity changes to the Fiefs Chronicles.
- Territory War Reports for Imperial Restorationists will now contain battle information for their legion in the fief.
- Resolved an issue where the [Shenji Grenadiers: Reserve] doctrine didn’t take effect if only a few units were remaining.
- Adjusted the [Shenji Grenadiers]’s portrait in the unit menu.
- Adjusted the [Shenji Grenadiers]’s [Throw Grenades] skill description to make it easier to understand how it actually works.
- Throw grenades using a method depending on the target area, dealing area damage, and knocking down enemy units hit. This skill has its own ammo cost. Following this, the unit will gain an increased rate of fire and accuracy, enabling them to pressure the target area for 10 seconds. Giving them another command will interrupt this effect.
- Resolved an issue where the [Black Dragon Archers] showed the wrong type in the Unit menu.
- Resolved an issue where the [Janissaries Hackbuteers] unit’s final node didn’t have the description of identification.
- Resolved an issue where Prefecture Guards’ skill [Prefecture Drill] would not take effect after using [Cover Commander].
- Slightly increased the duration of the [Feline Swiftness] rune’s movement speed increase, so that a single [Evade] will no longer cover its entire duration.
- Resolved an issue where some players couldn’t use ‘Remember account’ with some game versions.
- Resolved an issue where units would consume the wrong amount of food when changing units while leaving a city.
- Resolved an issue where players that didn’t belong to the Free Houses or the Imperial Restorationists would see the tyrant’s war rally lines in green.
- Added a second confirmation window when alliances remove a house from their roster.
- Added a control guide to the World Map – Units and World Map – Open World menus.
- Resolved an issue where an error code would be displayed in some menus.
- Resolved an issue where the camera wouldn’t follow on the World Map after clicking the the ruling house prompt.
- Improved the visuals of some menus and texts.
- Resolved an issue with the Throwing Axes III quest description.
- Resolved an issue with the quest counter for the ‘Use bows or crossbows to kill 100 enemy soldiers’ weekly Valour quest.
- Adjusted how artillery components drop from Siege, Field, and Pursuit battles. Destroying uncommon, rare, and epic artilleries has a high chance of dropping artillery components of an equal level, with a low chance of dropping components one level higher. Destroying legendary artilleries has a high chance of dropping legendary components.
Download free Conqueror’s Blade update for PC (Steam).