A new Conan Exiles version 1.39 on PS4 is now rolling out for players. According to the official Conan Exiles 1.39 changelog, the latest update has fixed an exploit regarding infinite stamina as well as resolve issues related to stuttering/lag, game crashing, framerate drop, and glitches. Apart from this, Conan Exiles update 1.39 also added stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with New content and balancing. Unfortunately, since this patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Conan Exiles 1.39 patch is expected to all these issues. Check out more details below.
Conan Exiles Version 1.39 for PS4 Changelog
- Fixed an exploit regarding input spam.
- Turanian Lamps no longer hover slightly above ground.
- Turanian doors no longer leaves a ghost door in place for a short while after being dismantled.
- Arrows can no longer be dismantled. Again. Bad bad arrows.
- Fixed crashing issues with Conan Exiles update 1.39.
- Addressed glitches as reported by players.
- Added fixes for framerate drop.
- Fixed freezing issues with Conan Exiles 1.39.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Conan Exiles update 1.39 performance improvements on PS4 Pro systems.
Conan Exiles version 1.39 for PS4 is now available for download.