Conan Exiles version 1.32 for PS4and Xbox One is now rolling out for players. According to the official Conan Exiles 1.32 changelog, the new hotfix has added some fixes for issues related to stuttering/lag, game crashing, framerate drop, and glitches. Apart from this, Conan Exiles update 1.32 also added stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big updatewas released which added anti-flooding tools to the game engine to work as a counter measure against certain exploits. Unfortunately, since this patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Conan Exiles 1.32 patch is expected to all these issues. Check out more details below.
Conan Exiles Version 1.32 for PS4 Changelog
- Conan Exiles 1.32 performance and stability improvements.
- Added fixes for some crashing issues with Conan Exiles update 1.32.
- Fixed players reported glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues with Conan Exiles 1.32.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
Conan Exiles version 1.32 for PS4 is now available for download.