Conan Exiles patch 1.16 update is now rolling out for players on PS4. According to the Conan Exiles version 1.16 patch notes, the latest update contains a big list of fixes as well as AI and UI improvements. In addition, Conan Exiles update 1.16 has also added ability to override decay score for small buildings to help combat landclaim harassment. Check out more details below.
Recently, an update was released with some exploits fixes and other improvements. Unfortunately, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Conan Exiles 1.16 update is expected to fix all these issues.
Conan Exiles Version 1.16 Update Patch Notes for PS4
- Conan Exiles update 1.16 added several adjustments that should help with Land Harassment
- Combat Lock on should now prioritize enemies over clan members
- Several Exploits have been addressed
- Fixed some issues with Thralls not attacking properly
- Fixed some issues with Thralls falling through the floor. There are several different issues linked to this bug and we keep working on addressing all of them.
- Fixed an issue with a corpse sometimes not being visible to the player
- Weapon and Shield display racks should now work as intended after Conan Exiles 1.16.
Exploit Fixes in Conan Exiles Patch 1.16
- Conan Exiles update 1.16 added ability to override decay score for small buildings to help combat landclaim harassment.
- Fixed a health regen issue which could max your health after taking damage under certain conditions
- Fixed a bug that would remove the loading screen prematurely while the closest buildings were still loading in. Sorry thieves, you will no longer be able to loot through walls, doors, and foundations that haven’t properly loaded.
- Conan Exiles patch 1.16 fixed a bug where the player would get infinite stamina while going upstairs and slopes.
- Message of the Day is now saved after closing the window.
- Added full localization for Korean and Japanese.
QUALITY OF LIFE IMPROVEMENTS
- Fix auto-target to prevent clan mates selection when enemies are present
- You can now add and remove servers from your favorite list
- PVE Conflict servers joined the ranks of properly filtered servers in the browser
- Conan Exiles patch 1.16 adjustments to corpse physics.
- Split “Show Help When Building” settings into “Show Help When Building” and “Show Contextual Controls”. So admins can choose to have the hud tooltips for controls on building only while disabling for the rest of the game.
- The Altar of Set should no longer vanish after upgrading.
- Conan Exiles version 1.16 fixed a problem with follower thrall sometimes walking backwards when following
- Fixed a problem with thrall no longer able to attack after unequipping a weapon
- Conan Exiles update 1.16 fixed a problem with human NPCs falling under structures if performing a melee attack near a doorway
- Fixed an issue where thralls wouldn’t follow you after logging out with said thrall in Follow mode.
- Exile NPCs learned to properly put away their weapons and shields when out of combat.
- Thralls on religious altars should no longer disappear when upgrading the altar
DECAY SYSTEM ADJUSTMENTS
- Turning DisableBuildingAbandonment on after having it disabled for a while should not demolish buildings built in the past, and can no longer be toggled while the server is running.
- Your buildings and placeables will now go into the Abandoned state if you recreate your character. Other players can then demolish them freely.
- General Server Performance improvements
- Various crash fixes.
- Conan Exiles 1.16 added various server optimizations.
- GUI memory optimizations.
- Fixed a crash related to being “Skulker’s End”.
NEW SERVER SETTINGS
OverrideDecayMaxBuildingPieces = X, where X is number of pieces (default 6)
OverrideDecayTime = N, default value 3600.
The amount of seconds it will take this building to decay into abandoned state, and it will then stay in abandoned state for 10% of this time
Bug Fixes in Conan Exiles Update 1.16
- Conan Exiles version 1.16 fixed a crash related to static placeables (which should improve stability in coop play)
- Button icon “Buy Up to Next Perk” should now be visible for all players -not just admins
- Fixed a problem with servers not displaying if the maximum ping section was cleared
- Fixed a problem with dodging while locked on to a target whereby you would sometimes dodge on the spot
- Balance pass on number of zeals obtained from various processes in the altars
- Fixed player corpse sometimes turning into deformed statues
- Conan Exiles 1.16 fixed a problem with corpse sometimes not showing for the owner despite visible to other players
- Fixed a problem with Purge NPCs not doing damage against buildings on PvE servers
- Weapon and Shield display racks should now work as intended
- Items in the Chaosmouth Altar will no longer disappear if you walk away without having all required items placed.
- Fixed an issue where some placeables would instantly disappear on placement if their base was placed slightly underground, still consuming the item.
- Fixed a bug where character corpses where sometimes lootable on PvE servers even though they were not supposed to be
- Even though it took skill, your character will now longer be able to run away while sitting or laying down.
- The Altar of Set should no longer vanish after upgrading.
- Fixed an issue where your encumbrance level would be incorrect after using an armor reduction kit.
- Conan Exiles version 1.16 fixed an issue where the Bearer Pack added wrong value to attributes after relogging.
- Fixed an issue where the servers wouldn’t properly display after using the maximum ping filter
- The news tab in the main menu should now redirect to the correct forum
- Conan Exiles 1.16 addressed a bug where a character would sometimes get stuck in falling animation after a jump immediately after startup.
- It is no longer possible to alter server setting fields when they are disabled.
- Purge meter will no longer reset to zero after a user rejoins the session.
- Fixed an issue where Exile NPCs could get stuck in doorframes
- When using a controller, fixed an issue where you were unable to place an item into the radial menu if your highlight went from the recipes to the inventory items directly.
- Conan Exiles patch 1.16 addressed an issue that would make your placeable item be consumed upon placing, without actually being placed.
- Fixed an issue with following thralls giving a “Too many thralls following you” error after a relog.
- When inspecting a thrall, the “Equip” button will now correctly equip items from either the players or the thralls backpack on the thrall.
- Fixed a server crash related to thralls and inventories
- Conan Exiles 1.16 addressed an issue where placeables could be placed inside each other
- Fixed custom movement controller setup being reset on game restart
- Fixed crafting progression being lost/reset on server restart (this includes Thrall progress resetting inside the wheel of pain)
- Fixes stuttering issues.
- Conan Exiles version 1.16 added fixes for crashing/lag issues
- Added performance and stability improvements.
Conan Exiles update 1.16 for PS4 is now available for download.