Conan Exiles update 1.55 for PS4 and Xbox One released. According to the official Conan Exiles update 1.55 patch notes, the latest update added the Followers Management system. From a new tab in your player menu you’ll now be able to get information and manage your followers at a glance, adding a few new QoL improvements as well. Check their stats, location in the map, break bonds or -new in this patch- rescue them. Apart from this, Conan Exiles version 1.55 also addressed issues with Thralls’ AI, extra improvements against undermesh locations as well as general bugfixing.
Previously, a big update was released with a new Mount system, a new weapon archetype: Lances, new Follower Leveling System and much more. Apart from this, the last update also added tons of other general bugfixes, QoL improvements, and refinements.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Conan Exiles update 1.55 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Conan Exiles update 1.55 patch notes
- Fixed a number of crashing issues.
- Additional tweaks to the issue where players would get randomly killed when interacting with certain meshes or reaching certain locations.
- Conan Exiles update 1.55 fixed an exploit regarding building pieces.
- Deployed measures against undermeshing.
- Follower management system! Command and track your followers with new and improved tools.
- You now can break bonds with followers remotely.
- You can now recall followers to your position if you’re within your claim. This feature has a cooldown and restrictions to avoid possible abuse.
- You can now see your followers on the map. You can select which followers you want to be displayed this way and which ones you don’t (unticked by default).
- Added the following ini settings to control the new functionality introduced with the Followers Management System (available in G-Portal’s web adminpanel):
EnableFollowerRescueOnLandClaimOnly=True/False. If true, players can rescue followers ONLY on land they (or their clan) own
EnableFollowerRescueInBuildExclusionZone=False/True. If false, players cannot rescue followers in Build Exclusion Zones.
FollowerRescueCooldown=3600. Defines (in seconds) how often players can rescue followers (cooldown is shared between clan members).
DamageCooldownBeforeRescue=600. Amount of seconds where followers cannot be rescued if player or target follower took any damage.
- Flinthead arrows no longer require feathers to craft.
- The effect of Set’s Tongue and Mitra’s Justice no longer persists until logging out.
- Conan Exiles update 1.55 fixed an issue that would cause armor penetration to stack on consecutive bow shots.
- Conan Exiles version 1.55 fixed an issue that would cause the Rhino King not to retaliate against attacks.
- Fixed an issue with stationary NPC awareness that would cause them to be unresponsive if they had previously rotated.
- NPCs should now properly switch weapons, even to melee, if their throwing weapon runs out or their shields break.
- Resolved an issue where thralls would sometimes prefer unarmed attacks despite having a weapon available in their inventory.
- Thralls that switched from melee to ranged or viceversa should no longer remain in a contemplative, unresponsive state, wondering what’s the point of life or if pineapple belongs on pizza (it does).
- Fixed an issue where thralls would not follow their attack rotations and did no combos.
- Conan Exiles 1.55 fixed an issue where the Purge would fail to find an appropriate target if the player had not been in LOD range of a qualifying construction.
- Sprinting should no longer persist after mounting and dismounting a horse under certain circumstances.
- Torches can now be equipped while traversing water bodies on a horse.
- Fixed an issue where mounted combat animations could be interrupted.
- In between whipping sessions, our #spellchekker team managed to correct a number of mispelled NPC names.
- Conan Exiles version 1.55 fixed a number of French localization issues for certain items and stats. #le-spellchekker
- Fixed an issue where the “Password Protected” prompt would disappear when leaving a session with vanity camera active.
- Conan Exiles update 1.55 added follower management tab to player menu.
- Followers location is now displayed in the map (off by default).
- Cleared up some redundant information in pets’ info screen.
- The last option in gameplay settings should no longer be blocked out of screen boundaries.
- Fixed an issue where humanoid NPCs would continuously play drunk emote animations and sound effects when idle. #idleresponsibly
Conan Exiles update 1.55 is now available for download.