Conan Exiles update 1.43 for PS4 is now rolling out for players. According to the official Conan Exiles 1.43 patch notes, the latest update resolves various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Conan Exiles version 1.43 also added performance and stability improvements.
Previously, Anniversary update adds a whole new dungeon to the game, a new mini-dungeon, new types of pets, and a full revamp of several NPC settlements and cities. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Conan Exiles 1.43 patch is expected to all these issues. Check out more details below.
Conan Exiles Update 1.43 PS4 Patch Notes
- Fixed an exploit regarding Attribute allocation
Performance and Stability
- Fixed a highly reported crash
- Additional performance changes that should improve how assets load in on PS4 Pro consoles
General Bug Fixes
- Background music in the game should now be playing correctly again
- The new fish recipes from the Dagon Dungeon now work correctly and will not needlessly reduce your health
- Fixed crashing issues with Conan Exiles 1.43.
- Added fixes for framerate drop.
- Fixed freezing issues with Conan Exiles 1.43.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Conan Exiles version 1.43 also adds stability and performance improvements.
Currently Known Issues
- After the Attribute allocation fix is live you need to tab over to both the Attribute and Feats menus, otherwise, your Attributes will reset every time your character dies
Conan Exiles update 1.43 for PS4 is now available for download.