Conan Exiles update 2.6.1 is now avaiable to download on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. According to the official Conan Exiles patch notes, the update addressed issues related to movement, stamina, and ‘No Owner’ bug. Apart from this, today’s Conan Exiles patch 2.6.1 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update was released with various bug fixes and gameplay changes. A hotfix was also released recently.
Check out more details below.
Conan Exiles 2.6.1 Patch Notes – November 3, 2021
Performance and stability
- Dying while dismounting no longer causes performance issues.
- Replacing any Inverted Wedge Sloped Roof with its Nemedian counterpart no longer results in destruction of both building pieces.
- DLC building pieces cannot be picked up if the player doesn’t own that content, instead of being immediately destroyed.
- Nemedian Crenelated Wall piece now inflicts damage as intended.
- Fixed issue where player’s placeables, buildings and containers would temporarily show as „No owner” until the server restarted.
- Fixed a number of issues related to player movement and stamina usage when playing with a controller.
- Nemedian Fence and Crenelated Wall building pieces now have proper dismantle animations.
- Fixed issue where the DLC ownership requirement prompt was missing when trying to join a Siptah game while not owning the DLC on that account.
Download links for Conan Exiles patch 2.6.1 will be available soon on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.