Conan Exiles update 1.73 for PS4 is now available to download. According to the official Conan Exiles 1.73 patch notes, the update added AI improvements, new cosmetic DLC (People of the Dragon), and more. Apart from this, today’s Conan Exiles version 1.73 also includes a long list of bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Previously, a big update was released with various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Check out more details below.
Conan Exiles 1.73 Patch Notes for PS4 – Oct 21, 2021
The newest cosmetic DLC: People of the Dragon Pack added to the game. Build towering fortresses with new building pieces; decorate them with dozens of new placeables; and dress in the style of the proud and powerful Nemedian civilization in new armor and saddles. This new cosmetic DLC pack can be acquired individually, or as part of the Complete Edition (October 2021)!
Performance and stability
- Fixed a number of issues that would cause client stability when installing mods on the Windows Store version of the game.
- Addressed an issue with the decay system that would compromise server stability when large buildings decayed.
- Fixed a number of client and server crashes.
- Curbed down on more instances of Log Spam. It’s still quite spammy, though.
- (Work In Progress) Significantly improved loading times for clients and servers when playing with large numbers of mods enabled.
- Fixed a number of exploits in regards to the building system, undermesh and player identity.
- Argossean Pillars no longer block the top of connected stairs.
- Addressed a bug where it was possible to consume Weapon Schematics even if you already had the feat unlocked.
- Addressed a bug where Harpy’s Kiss arrows were not possible to assign to bows in the normal fashion.
- It is now possible to break the Healing Wraps animation by moving your character.
- Addressed a bug that caused NPCs to be immune to hit stuns too frequently.
- Increased the duration of time an NPC can be consecutively stunned by hits to allow full combos from slower weapons.
- Added a bleed effect to katana’s second heavy attack to allow the weapon to stack bleeds more reliably with the new shortened duration.
- Weapons that remove attribute buffs from enemies are now keyworded as “Plundering”, as “Cleansing” was too confusing.
AI and Thrall Fixes
- Mounts should no longer struggle to get out of bodies of water.
- Addressed a bug that would prevent Thralls to unequip weapons at the end of combat.
Once again, we have sent Thralls to Pathfinding 101, which should result in lesser instances where they get stuck on the scenery, buildings, door frames, trees, rocks, atoms of oxygen and so on.
- Addressed a bug where NPC counts in certain Siptah camps would be significantly lower in Listen servers (single player, co-op) than in Dedicated servers.
- NPCs at distant LOD from players should no longer play combat animations.
- Fixed a number of instances where following Thralls would suffer from commitment issues and refused to keep following the player.
- Orb throwing NPCs should no longer try to engage players at melee range, defeating the purpose of angrily throwing stuff at enemies in the first place.
- Thralls placed in the Zath altars should no longer hover.
- After many expensive sessions of therapy, Thralls should no longer have a phobia to the Palace of the Witch Queen and Silver Mines and can access them like functional beings of the Exiled society.
- NPCs using a shield will now have a better grasp of spatial direction and aim their attacks and shielding correctly at their targets.
- Traveling between locations now cancels orders given to companions to avoid a time-space conundrum.
Addressed a bug where thralls on Guard mode that were issued an attack command with certain server settings would cause them to fight for the cause until the end of times or server restart. Whatever came first.
- Addressed a bug that would cause chasing NPCs to stutter on Dedicated servers.
- Distant fights between AI should now resolve as intended.
- Thralls that have been out of combat for a while should now unequip their weapons and return to a normal state.
- Reduced crafting costs of several Throwing Axes to make them more cost efficient.
- You can now pickup building pieces if they are at 100% health.
- Addressed a bug that caused infinite loading screens when joining PvE-Conflict servers on PS4.
- Twitch drops should now be fully functional on PlayStation, and generally more reliable on all platforms.
- Addressed a bug with LOD distances on Siptah that could cause visual artifacts on certain graphical settings or consoles.
- Addressed an issue that caused white backgrounds on consoles.
- It is no longer possible to equip Siptah animal heads as unarmed weapons and try to hit people with them. You bunch of barbarians.
- Removed a spider called REMOVEME from the admin panel for obvious reasons.
Download free Conan Exiles version 1.73 on PlayStation 4.