Conan Exiles update 1.22 is out for PlayStation 4 players. According to the Conan Exiles 1.22 changelog, the latest hotfix comes with fixes for several thrall and pet issues as well as gameplay improvements. Apart from this, Conan Exiles version 1.22 patch also includes some critical crash fixes and quality of life updates.
Previously, an update was released with various changes and improvements. Unfortunately, since this patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Conan Exiles 1.22 patch is expected to all these issues. Check out more details below.
Conan Exiles Update 1.22 Changelog for PS4
- Fixed an issue with pets decaying in animal pens.
- Fixed an issue with food disappearing from Pet and Thrall inventories upon first server restart.
- Conan Exiles update 1.22 addressed an issue where the gender couldn’t be selected for new characters.
- Fixed a bug with Thralls and Pets reacting to player receiving environmental damage.
- Fixed an issue with items in the Inventory of an Archer Thrall disappearing when Thrall started shooting.
- Thrall icons are no longer placeholders.
- Conan Exiles 1.22 for PS4 fixed an issue where the gender couldn’t be selected for new characters.
- Fixed a bug with players being able to teleport items from one container to another across any distance.
- Fixed an exploit involving pet names.
- Conan Exiles version 1.22 for PS4 fixed an exploit where players could glitch themselves through the map.
- Fixed an issue with the Avatar of Jhebbal Sag remaining active longer than set Avatar lifetime.
- Conan Exiles update 1.22 fixed an issue with Werewolves not attacking anymore after howling.
- Fixed an issue with Humanoids NPCs missing nameplates.
- Conan Exiles 1.22 for PS4 addressed an issue where the Flawless Khitan Shield could not be crafted.
- Fixed an issue with Crocodile Hatchlings turning into Tamed Spotted Hyenas.
- Fixed a bug that caused the player to spawn in the Midnight Grove when dying in certain locations.
- Conan Exiles version 1.22 addressed an issue with grave icons showing in wrong locations.
- Fixed a bug where the cursor stayed on loading screen after using admin teleport.
- Fixed an issue that would stop the crafting of DLC items when the user logs off.
Other Fixes in Conan Exiles 1.22
- Added fixes for some crashing issues with Conan Exiles 1.22.
- Fixed some glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Conan Exiles version 1.22 stability improvements.
- Added minor gameplay changes.
Conan Exiles update 1.22 for PS4 is now available for download.