Conan Exiles update 1.04 is now available on PlayStation 4. The new Conan Exiles 1.04 update has various fixed and gameplay related improvements. In addition, Conan Exiles version 1.04 also addresses a player collision problem when logging into a server with the setting active to leave offline characters in the world. Conan Exiles is an open world survival video game which is set in the world of Conan the Barbarian.
Check out more details below.
Conan Exiles Update 1.04 Patch Notes
- Conan Exiles 1.04 fixed a player collision problem when logging into a server with the setting active to leave offline characters in the world
- Removed unarmed attacks from human npcs and gave them stone daggers instead to avoid players being able to obtain and equip unarmed attacks which bug out their characters
- Fixed an issue with Steam achievement unlocking
- Conan Exiles update 1.04 fixed a text cut-off issue with “take all” button
- Thralls should no longer fall under the ground while being dragged in singleplayer/co-op
- Conan Exiles version 1.04 addressed a crash related to making an item in a story-related altar
- Fixed a problem with target lock which would sometimes move the camera behind the player character, making it difficult to see the target
- Thralls no longer damage their own base
- Time restricted PvP building damage was preventing players from damaging each other
- Conan Exiles version 1.04 fixed player owned Thralls could be killed outside of time-restricted PvP window
- Conan Exiles update 1.04 rebalanced the Mitra spear and Acheronian sickle
- Slightly increased blockee rebound time for 2h spear heavy attacks
- Slightly reduced blocker confirm time for 2h spear heavy attacks
- Cripple effects for melee weapons have been reduced in efficiency
- Lowered the damage of the sickles
- Fixed issue where poison stacks could increase as it was ticking (caused by the weapon being listed as the “damage causer”, which could still be poisoned)
- Also fixes issue where poison was affected by armor penetration of the weapon that caused it
- Conan Exiles 1.04 added a fix to make javelins have DM’s and not icons wrongly assigned, thus crashing the server
- Conan Exiles version 1.04 reduced the effect of the Receptive perk (Vitality 40) from +100% healing to +25% healing
- Healing potions now take 10s to heal, increased from 5s. Total healing remains the same
- Regeneration from healing potions now breaks on taking damage
- Bandage healing does not break on damage and removes bleeds and cripples at the end of the effect
- Bandage healing now breaks on movement
- Bleeds now stack up to 20 times and lasts for 20s. Up from 10 stacks and 10 seconds. Bleed damage scaling per stack reduced
- Removed drop from greylotuspotion that overrode healing
- Conan Exiles 1.04 update removed over-the-top-healing from the grey lotus potion that overrode healing.
Check your game update and download the Conan Exiles update 1.04.