Conan Exiles update 1.62 patch notes released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Conan Exiles version 1.62 patch notes, the latest update added various gameplay changes. Apart from this, Conan Exiles patch 1.62 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a big update 41 added re-balanced followers, AI fixes, gameplay optimizations, avatar fixes, and changes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Conan Exiles patch 1.62 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Conan Exiles version 1.62?
- Fixed a number of client and server crashes.
- Fixed a number of crashes upon joining a server via friends list.
- Fixed an exploit regarding god bubbles.
- Improved protection against network attacks.
- Recipes provided by thralls should be available in crafting stations, as intended.
- Fixed an issue that caused servers to show no active players.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a server to list its ping as 9999.
- Official servers would sometimes be listed twice in the server browser. This is now fixed.
- The Close option in the Friend List tab should no longer be cut off if playing in German. #spellchekkerteamstrikesagainhoohah
- Added various AI improvements.
- Fixed game crashing issues.
- Fixed framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Performance and stability improvements added.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free Conan Exiles update 1.62 on PS4 and Xbox One