Conan Exiles PS4 update 1.48 is now rolling out for players. According to the official Conan Exiles 1.48 changelog, the latest hotfix resolves issues related to crashing, stuttering, framerate drop and more. Apart from this, Conan Exiles version 1.48 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with many weapon animations and combat mechanics re-balancing as well as two new weapon types, modification oils, and master level weapon fitting and kits. Blood and Sand DLC pack was also released for players.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Conan Exiles version 1.48 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Conan Exiles Update 1.48 Changelog (Updated)
- Fixed a crash that would happen randomly when the game was loading item data.
- Fixed a crash issue regarding inventory transactions.
- Fixed an issue that would allow oils to be stacked.
- Oils cannot be applied to gaseous orbs anymore.
- The Recipe for Hardened Steel Bars have changed: Now it requires 1x Steel Bar + 1x Black Ice
- Fixed an issue where Exceptional and Flawless Items could be crafted without having the correct feat unlocked.
- The Annihilator weapon has been rebalanced and no longer has 100% armor penetration.
- Thralled NPCs cannot be knocked out anymore.
- Fixed several issues regarding the Oil and fittings items.
- Fixed an issue where the Soothing buff would grant too much health regeneration.
- Added fixes for crashing issues.
- Conan Exiles 1.48 for PS4 has added stuttering and lag fixes.
- Fixed framerate drop issues.
- Various performance and stability improvements.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
Conan Exiles update 1.48 for PS4 is now available for download.