Conan Exiles 1.60 update (June 15, 2020) released for PS4 players. According to the official Conan Exiles 1.60 changelog, the latest update various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Conan Exiles update 1.60 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released which added Followers II and Architects of Argos DLC to the game. The last update also added a new follower command system and AI improvements. You can now have a companion and a mount active at the same time. A minor hotfix was also released with minor fixes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Conan Exiles update 1.60 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Conan Exiles 1.60?
Performance and Stability
- Introduced a number of server optimizations.
- Added a number of optimizations for server code and server logs.
- Added a number of optimization and database maintenance features. This may decrease the size of database files.
- Fixed a number of crashing issues.
- Fixed a number of stuttering issues.
- Improved error handling in Peer-to-Peer connections (listen servers).
- Fixed an issue where rules of engagement of a server could be overridden to cause unintended damage to structures.
- Fixed an issue where certain pieces could be stacked.
Building and Placeables fixes
- Fixed alignment issues with Argossean Vaulted ceilings.
- Fixed collision issues with Argossean beds.
AI and Tharall Fixes
- Fixed an issue where follower commands would not function correctly in certain sections of the Sunken City dungeon.
- Fixed a number of issues with world NPCs regarding the hate list.
- Fixed an issue where followers would not teleport correctly when leaving a dungeon.
- Archers should correctly use power shot when wielding a bow now.
- Ramps and sloped roofs are AI friendly now.
- Fixed an issue where thralls would not damage other thralls with ranged attacks.
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck inside a rhino’s mesh.
- Adjusted leashing distance for the Red Mother. She can now travel a longer distance before returning to her initial position.
- Fixed an issue where thralls could be commanded to damage other players, but could not be damaged back.
- The Abyssal Remnant went out of its slumber and is engaging player characters as intended again.
- Fixed an issue where it would not be possible to knock out thralls on Singleplayer/Cooperative sessions.
- Made followers a little less prone to voluntarily walk into the lava in the Well of Skelos and be engulfed in fiery flames as if they were walking outside in Oslo these days.
- Fixed an issue where NPCs would leash back slower than they should, leaving room for them to be killed without retaliation.
- Purge NPCs should now respond correctly to targets placed on an elevation.
- Purge NPCs should no longer try to teleport inside a building when they can’t find their target.
- Summoning tokens now have a 6h expiration (down from 48h)
- Summoning tokens can no longer be transferred between inventories. As an exception, they can be looted from a player’s corpse.
- Re-balanced followers’ HP and damage across the board.
- Reduced HP gain by an average of 33%. Some high tier followers received an additional 16% reduction on their base values.
- Reduced melee damage by an average of 40%.
- Reduced ranged damage by an average of 30%.
- Reduced the HP for world bosses, dungeon bosses, and group content bosses by an average of 35-40%.
- Removed the penalties for thralls who use attacks outside of their specialization.
- Avatars should no longer be able to damage structures inside a protective dome.
- Players are now vulnerable to projectiles while summoning an avatar.
- Avatar summoning time has been increased to 60 seconds (from 20 seconds).
- Avatars of the same kind can’t be summoned at the same time by different players.
- Reduced health regeneration for critters returning to their original spot after having reached their maximum leashing distance.
General Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue that would make a player unable to attack, jump, or dodge under specific circumstances.
- Lures should be working correctly now.
- Fixed an issue where a protection dome could remain active even after the destruction of its shrine.
- Some world workstations could be missing in listen servers. This is now fixed.
- Fixed an issue where players would not receive falling damage.
- Healing Wraps will not longer break gameplay effect on movement
- Adjusted vertical land claim in certain areas that prevented NPCs from spawning.
- Fixed some missing animations while on horseback.
- Fixed an issue that would render a follower’s health bar invisible after taking damage.
- Nameplates should now be visible when on horseback.
- Followers that have been renamed will now show their custom name instead of the default one in the event log.
- Fixed some spelling errors in Argossean descriptions. #spellchekkerstrikesback
- Added age column in the server browser list. This shows how long a server database has been going on since it was created.
- Fixed an issue where combat music would continue playing if the player’s target leashed back.
- Combat music trigger is now also dependent on the range, further lowering the situations where it would play indefinitely. #slaytothedrums
- Fixed Conan Exiles PS4 connectivity issues.
- Added various AI improvements.
- Fixed Conan Exiles game crashing issues.
- Fixed framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Performance and stability improvements added.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Download free Conan Exiles patch 1.60 on PlayStation 4.