Conan Exiles 1.54 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for players. According to the official Conan Exiles 1.54 patch notes, the latest update addressed a few critical issues introduced in the January patch that affected gameplay. Apart from this, Conan Exiles update version 1.54 also re-balanced some 1-handed damage multipliers. The game developers are still working on AI improvements aimed to enhance the follower system experience which will be rolled out in the next couple of content patches.
Previously, a big update was released with a new Mount system, a new weapon archetype: Lances, new Follower Leveling System and much more. Apart from this, the last update also added tons of other general bugfixes, QoL improvements, and refinements.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Conan Exiles 1.54 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Table of Contents
Conan Exiles 1.54 patch notes (PS4 and Xbox One)
Performance and Stability
- Fixed an issue that would cause rubberbanding on a player character especially after using a map room or teleporting.
- Conan Exiles 1.54 fixed a crashing issue regarding crafting queues.
- Fixed an issue regarding stacking certain placeables.
- Fixed an exploit regarding player disconnections in dedicated servers.
- Reduced damage multiplier of 1h maces first attack (from 2 to 1.33)
- Conan Exiles 1.54 reduced damage multiplier of 1h axes first attack (from 1.5 to 1.33)
General Bug Fixes
- Players should no longer die randomly in single player when interacting with certain meshes or reaching certain locations.
Conan Exiles update 1.54 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download.