Conan Exiles version 1.50 for PS4 is now rolling out for players. According to the official Conan Exiles 1.50 changelog, the latest update comes with the Thrall fixes, optimizations, audio, and other fixes. Apart from this, Conan Exiles 1.50 also resolves many issues regarding altered item stats (such as different temperature protections), along with some performance optimizations with assets in the game and other bugfixes.
Today’s Conan Exiles update also addressed an issue that made Treasure Seeker Treasure Hunter thralls to revert to 100HP thralls without equipment. After this patch, they will go back to their old self and with all the previously equipped gear in them. The game devs have also bulked up in cough syrup and distributed it to thralls and player characters to stop the pneumonia outbreak when they were idling, as well as fine-tuned the running stop animation.
Previously, a big update was released with free new content – The Wine Cellar dungeon. Apart from this, the last patch also introduced new optimizations for inventories, new idle animations to increase immersion as well as the usual round of general bugfixes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Conan Exiles update 1.50 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Conan Exiles 1.50 PS4 Changelog
Performance and Stability
- Optimized some material and texture sizes to generally improve performance.
- Optimized current assets to improve performance.
- Fixed a number of crashes related to asset conflicts.
- Optimized files by deleting outdated and invalid assets.
- Conan Exiles 1.50 added additional file size optimizations to improve performance across the board.
- Increased the amount of logs in case of blueprint Virtual Machine crashes.
- Fixed incompatibility with upcoming Windows 10 20H1 update (currently Insider Preview).
- Conan Exiles 1.50 fixed an exploit regarding infinite stamina
- Battle Standards can no longer be used to prevent players from placing objects around their base.
- Fixed an exploit regarding under meshing.
General Bug Fixes
- Conan Exiles version 1.50 fixed an issue where some equipment would grant you double the amount of attribute points.
- Blood and Sand equipment had their temperature resistances swapped by mistake. This is now fixed.
- Particles for the end-boss fight in the Wine-cellar should now work as intended.
- Pit of Yog and Rift of Yog (and their placement brushes) can no longer be used to kill NPCs and players.
- Conan Exiles version 1.50 fixed a couple of issues with the Debaucheries of Derketo DLC emotes.
Animation and Cinematic Fixes
- Conan Exiles update 1.50 tweaked the male stopping animation to make it much less extreme; it will no longer look like your character has a stomach-ache when the movement ends.
- Distributed cough syrup in the Exiled lands, which effectively removed the groans and moans from idle animations.
- Conan Exiles 1.50 added various fixes for crashing issues.
- An issue with missing SFX for NPCs and player characters, particularly during combat situations. We’re working on that and it’ll be fixed in the next update.
Conan Exiles 1.50 for PS4 is now available for download.