Conan Exiles update 1.25 for PS4 is now available for players. According to the official Conan Exiles 1.25 changelog, the latest hotfix take care of the most reported issues with the Halloween update. In addition, the latest Conan Exiles version 1.25 also added fixes issues related to stuttering/lag, game crashing, framerate drop, and glitches. An issue where corpses would disappear if a player died underwater is now fixed.
Previously, Halloween update was released with various changes and improvements. Unfortunately, since this patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Conan Exiles 1.25 patch is expected to all these issues. Check out more details below.
Conan Exiles 1.25 Update for PS4 Changelog
- Conan Exiles update 1.25 fixed an exploit where players could manipulate and duplicate thrall inventories
Event Log changes
- Dismantled placeables will now show up as intended in the Event Log
- Items dropping from destroyed placeables will now be listed in the Event Log when they’ve decayed
- Update to the “Days Passed” slider in the Event Log to be more inconsistent
- Event log entries can now stack and be displayed in one row instead of multiple.
- Database maintenance: Remove Event Log entries older than 3 weeks
- Companion names should now be displayed properly in the Event Log when they are hungry, starving or returning home
- Made companion cause of death more consistent in the Event Log (Please note: The Event Log does not support custom companion names):
– Player and Clan name will be displayed when a follower is killed by another player
– NPC name will be displayed when a follower is killed by an NPC
– Starvation/fall damage/noxious damage will be displayed when a follower dies by these
- The Event Log should now display item names as intended
- Dragging an item from a Crafting Station and dropping it on a stack of said items in the inventory should now create an entry in the Event Log
Bug Fixes in Conan Exiles Version 1.25
- Wells should now be re-filling as intended
- Fixed a bug where traps could be returned to player inventory after exploding
- Addressed an issue where corpses would disappear if a player died underwater.
- Fixed an issue where an Avatar’s timer wouldn’t update correct on Dedicated Servers
- Fixed a bug where accessing a vault would cause lag and hitching
- Conan Exiles 1.25 fixed a bug that allowed players to loot XX_Unarmed items from Thralls
- Fixed a bug where unconscious NPCs would disappear if they fall or slide away from a space where they were released from their bindings (like a cliff)
- Fixed an issue where having several of buff/debuff icons on screen would cause a lot of lag
- The Degenerate should no longer spawn two corpses when killed
- Removed guards on letting following companions teleport to you. Pets should now follow you more reliably into your compounds
- Conan Exiles 1.25 fixed a bug where attempting to move a pet or thrall would have them turn invisible if the player moved too far away from their original placement.
- Fix a visual bug causing the blood spatter background of certain Feat filter icons to disappear
- Fixed a possible leak in SQLite DB handling due to missing ‘virtual’ keyword on ~QueryResultBase
- Explosive Arrows should no longer do damage to buildings on PvE servers.
- Conan Exiles update 1.25 removed the ability to reach a unplayable area in the Black Keep
- Fixed a collision issues with the barriers in the Midnight Grove
- Fixed an issue where the curse wall spline had many points that had inverted rotation, causing issues with not being able to build in random places. Also removed a duplicate of the curse wall spline that existed right on top of the original one.
- Conan Exiles version 1.25 removed the ability to reach a unplayable area in Bin-Yakin’s Seal cave ceiling
Quality of Life Changes in Conan Exiles version 1.25
- Conan Exiles 1.25 for PS4 has added a “Clear” button to the Server Browser, to more easily remove entries in Server Name and Maximum Ping filters
- The Crafting Station UI will now display the name of the crafting station instead of “Crafting Station”
Increased the number of corpses a player could generate from 3 to 10. This should improve corpses disappearing upon player death
- Various localization fixes on DLC items
Conan Exiles update 1.25 for PS4 is now available for download.