Combots update is now available to download on PC. According to the official Combots patch notes, the latest update addresses some bugs and crashes.
Previously, a major update added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Combots version will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Combots Patch Notes – November 6, 2021
- Graphics settings did not affect the new explosion and smoke effects
- Repair Beam damages friendly TechSphere
- Gear is now controlled in the air and has increased speed when jumping (like bhop)
- The maximum amount of money is 100,000, everyone who has more will receive a bonus to experience depending on how much money was
- Slightly increased the amount of money received per match
- Ranked game will be available only if online is high enough
- Repair Beam now has the property of sticking to bots and objects
- Slightly increased Repair Beam damage
- Repair Beam can heal a friendly Turret