Combots update is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Combots patch notes, the latest update addressed issues related to Teleport, fence matchmaking, and more.
Recently, a big update was released with various tweaks and fixes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues. Today’s Combots update will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Combots Patch Notes (Sep 1, 2021)
- Teleport sometimes didn’t work.
- Fence is not destroyed by explosive projectiles.
- Small matchmaking errors.
- After the end of the ranked game, you were not returned to the menu, as it was written.
- In ranked mode on the map of Egypt, the map borders were missing or were set incorrectly.
- Errors when starting a ranked game if you minimized the game when voting.
- The rank was reset if you bought something or left a ranked game prematurely.
- Windows notification that you can start a ranked game if you’ve been in an AFK game.