Code Vein update 1.51 is now rolling out on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Code Vein update 1.51 patch notes, the latest update added some minor bug fixes. Apart from this, Code Vein version 1.51 also includes stability and performance improvements on all platforms.
Previously, a big update was released with new changes and fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Code Vein patch 1.51 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Code Vein update 1.51 patch notes
- Players who got “Asclepius’s Vestige I” on Patch Ver.1.30, Ver.1.31 or Ver.1.40 are not able to get “Asclepius Vestige Part F” when defeating the Queen’s Vanguard Puppet in Depths: Eternal Abyss, which causes the boss area to be unavailable.
- “Asclepius Vestige Part F” is now available to defeat the Queen’s Vanguard Puppet again once Patch Ver.1.51 is installed.
- Fixed a bug in which specific effects of Boss: Lord of Thunder in Depths: Eternal Abyss are not displayed correctly to the guest player in multiplayer mode.
- Fixed framerate drop and lag issues.
- Added audio related issues.
- Fixed crashing issues.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Code Vein update 1.51 is now available for download.