COD WW2 Update 1.11 is now available for download on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the players COD WW2 1.11 patch notes, the new update has increased the number of new ranged weapons, new cosmetic weapon variants, and themed uniforms and more. In addition, Call of Duty WW2 update 1.11 also added a new Supply Drop type called “Armory Drops.” These will function a lot like Bribes but can be obtained for Armory Credits.
Previously, update 1.10 was released with new Weapons and Uniforms.
COD WW2 Update 1.11 Patch Notes
- Updates to loot system
- Operation: Shamrock & Awe Community Event in MP and Zombies
- New content (weapons, camos, uniforms, charms, reticles, etc)
- Shipment 1944 (available Season Pass holders today, and for free for non-Season Pass holders starting March 16th)
- Prop Hunt on DLC maps
- Fixed issue in Hardcore where players were able to rejoin a match from which they were just kicked
- Fixed issue where Player 2 in split screen on a guest account was being kicked to Local Play when creating first loadout Offline
- Fixed issue where players were crashing when equipping Scorestreaks
- Fixed issue where players crash after accepting invites to a public War match
- Fixed issue where matches were not starting properly from Featured playlists
- Fixed loss of functionality issue when players return to MP Menu after completing match in Local Play
- Fixed map exploits on Gustav Cannon and Occupation
- Fixed error when loading into a Custom TDM match on Anthropoid
- Fixed issue where upon opening supply drops from the Options menu while in HQ, players would sometimes be transported to another part of HQ
- Fixed issue where players were unable to abandon Orders when in Major Howard’s menu
- Various UI fixes and improvements (split screen, text descriptions, in-game store, menu tabs, Firing Range, missing/incorrect icons, Division slots, Soldier stats, widgets, text overlap)
- Fixed issue where “My Emblems” tab was not informing players of how many emblem slots they had left
- Fixed issue where green star notification in the Dossier menu was not disappearing for Calling Cards section
- Fixed issue where players would hear the sound of a truck driving when loading into HQ
- Fixed issue where unlocking new Scorestreaks also equips them when players have three already equipped
- Fixed issue where players were able to reload the Combat Shotgun past the max amount of ammo
- Fixed explosive scorestreaks behavior underwater
- Nerfed the Volkssturmgewehr (Increased recoil and decreased damage range to be more on par with other rifles in its class)
- Pushed through some fixes for issue where players were losing MMR
- Fixed issue where when Player 1 (party leader) leaves a lobby, Player 2 will not be automatically pulled out with Player 1
- Various UI fixes and improvements (icons, menu tabs)
- Fixed issue where when one player is kicked for inactivity, remaining players were also kicked
- Fixed issues with lobby placement
- Fixed UI issues with Soldier tab and MLG Divisions
- Fixed issue where Team two (Axis)’s objective colors were not updating properly
- Fixed issue where some restricted items were still able to be equipped
- Various UI fixes and improvements (menu displays, description text, weapon personalization, text overlap, unlock requirements)
- Fixed issue in TDS where some players who were revived were teleported out of playable area
- Fixed issue where upgraded camo was not displaying for various weapons
- Fixed issues with Wüstling and other zombies pathing and behavior
- Fixed functionality issues with 9mm SAP
- Fixed issues with upgrading the Ripsaw
- Fixed issue where Pommel grenade fails to regenerate uses
- Eliminated fall damage (meaning, it can no longer take your armor)
- Reduced “red screen of death” opacity to make it less obfuscating
- Increasing the number of new ranged weapons, more cosmetic weapon variants, and themed uniforms being added.
- Offering a variety of paths to obtain the most-wanted weapons and weapon variants in-game as more will be made available via Orders and Contracts, in addition to existing Weapon Collections and Supply Drops.
- COD WW2 Update 1.11 Reduced the frequency of duplicates players receive within Supply Drops to deliver more new content in every drop.
- Rebalanced Category Reward Rates – This will ensure you are getting a wider variety of content categories within every drop, which will make the unboxing experience more satisfying.
- New Special Orders – COD WW2 1.11 added new Special Orders so that certain weapons are now easier to access.
- New Categories of Items – Now players have more ways to customize your solider and loadout with the introduction of weapon charms, camos, and reticles.
- Content Changes – Removed the gold foil calling cards and pistol grips to the loot pool.
- Armory Drops – COD WW2 version 1.11 added a new Supply Drop type called “Armory Drops.” These will function a lot like Bribes but can be obtained for Armory Credits.
- Fixed split screen issue with players in parties trying to leave a party
- Fixed spawning issue causing enemy and friendly tags not showing properly
- Fixed issue in split screen where player’s avatar defaults to Desert Rat when playing as Resistance Division and upon leaving a public match
- Fixed issue where users were unable to pause the game in Local MP match
- Fixed issue where players were receiving error message “Lost connection to host/server. Connection timed out.” when loading in HQ
Unfortunate, the full changelog is not available yet. We’ll update the article as soon as Call of Duty WW2 1.11 changelog goes live.
Check your game update and download the latest COD WW2 Update 1.11.