COD WW2 update 1.08 for PS4 is now available for download. The latest Call of Duty WW2 1.08 patch comes with various bug fixes and improvements. In addition, Call of Duty WW2 version 1.08 also includes new weapon changes and adjustments. The update size is around 1.8GB.
COD WW2 Update 1.08 Patch Notes
- Fixed issue where Social Rank rewards were not granting
- Fixed issue where Confirmed Killer Order could be completed by collecting both friendly and enemy dog tags
- Fixed issue where Confirmed Denier Order was not tracking properly
- Other general UI fixes and improvements
- Buffed fire rate for MP-40 and M1928
- Buffed Combat Shotgun damage range
- Class-wide LMG movement speed buff and recoil buffs for MG15 and Lewis
- Nerfed fire rate for FG42 and adjusted recoil accordingly
- Nerfed Machine Pistol damage
- Fixed Ranked Play UI bug where rank icons changed to the placement match icon in the scoreboard that appears before the AAR
- Fixed UI issues with Zombies 2XP
- Fixed issue with Audio Log Recording Collectible
- Fixed issue where players were able to deploy more than maximum number of S-Mine 44 explosives and lost those deployed over the maximum
- Fixed issue UI issue where kills with grenades were counting for the Blitz Used stat
Activision and Sledgehammer Games also officially announced the details on the first DLC Pack for Call of Duty: WWII, The Resistance.
The Call of Duty WW2 Resistance DLC include will include 3 multiplayer maps (Occupation, Valkyrie, and Anthropoid), 1 new War Operation (Operation Intercept), and the next chapter of the Nazi Zombies experience (The Darkest Shore). The Resistance DLC is out January 30 first on PS4, with other platforms release to follow.
Check your game update and download the latest COD WW2 update 1.08 on your PS4.