Warzone update 1.31 released on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Warzone 1.31 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements. Additionally, Warzone patch 1.31 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added new changes, features, and tweaks. The update patch also includes a long list of quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Warzone version 1.31 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Warzone 1.31 patch notes
• Verdansk BR – Armored Royale
• Plunder – Quads
• Rebirth Island – Resurgence Trios
• Plunder – Blood Money Trios
- New fix to remove infinite stim glitch
- Issue stemmed from player getting stuck in throwback state after throwing back a live grenade
- Adjusted match bonus and kill XP reward of Kingslayer mode to be more in line with Verdansk BR
- This is part of our continued effort to normalize XP rewards across our various game modes
- Adjusted the timing of ammo replenishment during empty reloads for BOCW weapons
- Certain operator missions for Stitch should now track as intended
- Fixed visual for the “Heavy Handed” Sledgehammer in the Player Armory
- Fixed issue where at high prestige levels, progress towards next level shown in Barracks Seasonal Progression did not match what was shown on the top banner of the main menu
- Removed Tier Skips from Modern Warfare Bundles
- Previewing Bruiser Cord watch in the Hot Shot Bundle will now display correct watch
- Fixed various minor issues including images, icons, and names
- Fixed a crash that occurs when launching the game due to changes being made to Windows GDI32
- Fix for a bug where a player could become immune to the gas if they were bought back as the final circle was closing
- Fix for a rare bug that left a player in the Gulag until the end of the match
- PC: Fixed an issue where the gas mask overlay could remain on screen after leaving the gas and entering a vehicle
- Removed the option to “Squad Fill” while in BR Solo
- Fix for voice chat sometimes cutting out during a match
- The Most Wanted contract has had the time reduced from 5 minutes to 3 minutes
- Replaced Shield Turret with Armor Box at Buy Stations (Shield Turret is still in loot)
Download free Warzone update 1.31 on PS4 and Xbox One.