CoD Warzone update 1.34 is now rolling out for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Warzone version 1.34 patch notes, the latest update fixes and gameplay optimizations. Apart from this, Warzone 1.34 also added stability and performance improvements on all platforms.
Previously, a big update was released with various quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Warzone version 1.34 update is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Warzone 1.34 Patch Notes (Updated)
- Fixed Dev Error 6634 for Xbox.
- Fixed subtitles for Sims, Beck, and Garcia.
- Armor should now spawn consistently as ground loot across all matches.
- The Tactical Map has been updated:
- You can now double-click to place a Danger Ping.
- When hovering over some pingable objects you’ll now sometimes get the name of the object, making it easier to see what you’re pointing at.
- It should now be slightly easier to point at exactly what you want when items are very close to one another.
- Changed “Delete Pings” text to “Remove My Pings”.
- On Rebirth Island, an out of map exploit was fixed near Chemical Engineering.
- In Plunder, Self Revive can now be dropped via the Quick Inventory menu.
- With keyboard/mouse or any Bumper Ping control scheme, holding the Ping button down for a short time will let you clear all your placed pings at once.
- The Cold War AUG’s base recoil magnitude has been increased.
- Cold War weapon unlocks now appear properly in the After Action Report.
- The Suppressor muzzle now correctly displays muzzle flash concealment as a pro.
- The Cavalry Lancer barrel now increases damage done to vehicles.
- Smooth zoom/variable zoom scopes will now properly mount on vertical walls.
- Fixed some ADS firing animation issues on scopes.
- Fixed a bug where some Cold War barrels were not having their intended effects.
- Baker’s fourth Operator Mission Objective to eliminate 15 enemies using a weapon with an attached 2x magnified scope or greater now tracks properly.
- Matchmaking improvements.
- Addressed audio-related issues.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Added network improvements.
- Fixed server disconnection issues.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Other minor fixes.
COD Black Ops Cold War Season Two Reloaded released with new Multiplayer and Zombies content, new features, new Prop Hunt maps, League Play updates, bug fixes, and stability improvements, and new ways to play for all Black Ops Cold War players. Here’s a look at what’s coming, along with detailed patch notes below.
Download Warzone update 1.34 for Sony PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.