COD MW version 1.45 is now rolling out on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official COD MW update 1.45 patch notes, the latest update resolve various issues and brings gameplay optimizations. Apart from this, CODMW patch 1.45 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added a long list of quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s COD MW version 1.45 addressed a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in COD MW update 1.45 patch notes?
- Fixed an issue causing the “Science” Camo Unlock Challenge for the R1 Shadowhunter (BOCW) to not track.
- Fixed an issue causing the Camo Unlock Challenges for the Nailgun (BOCW) to not track.
- FIxed an issue with the text on the “Surprise Splash” Legendary Assault Rifle Echo (BOCW) Blueprint.
- Fixed an issue causing incorrect text to appear for the LAPA (BOCW) Weapon Unlock Challenge.
- Fixed various issues with Attachment visibility on the “High Stakes” Light Machine Gun Delta (BOCW).
- Fixed an issue with the “Phoenix Inferno” Assault Rifle Delta (BOCW) Blueprint where the ADS animation was incorrect.
- Fixed an issue causing the Ghost Perk to not work correctly.
- Fixed an issue causing the After Action Report to not show the Player’s full ATVI ID.
- Fixed an issue causing the Party Leader UI to overlap with the text chat window.
- Fixed an issue causing the Charly Operator’s default execution animation to play incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue causing Players to get kicked from the Favorite Operators menu.
- Fixed an issue causing Players who are killed in the pre-match lobby to start a match as dead.
- Fixed an issue causing damage dealt with a vehicle to a downed enemy to not register.
- Addressed networking connection issues.
- Fixed Warzone crashing issues.
- Added various network improvements.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues.
- Added stability and performance improvements.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Download free COD MW update 1.45 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.