COD MW update 1.33 patch notes released on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Call of Duty MW 1.33 patch notes, the latest update added various fixes, tweaks, and quality of life improvements. Apart from this, MW Warzone update 1.33 also brings general stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added new operators, new weaponry, and much more. Recently, an update added support for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s COD MW version 1.33 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
COD MW 1.33 Patch Notes
- At the Weapons Store the weapons with purchased Gunsmith attachments are now displayed clearly
- The Buy Phase timer now pulses red when about to run out to help remind players of the upcoming wave
- Fixed issue where the text chat was overlapping some Buy Phase store elements
- Fixed issue where players could purchase weapons from the store as they are being downed
- Fixed issue where if players voted to ‘Retry’ after failing beyond wave 55 they would start each Buy Phase with reduced time
- Fixed a rare issue where players could use Munitions / Killstreaks in while downed
Download free Call of Duty MW update 1.33 on PlayStation 4, PC and Xbox One.