COD MW update 1.31 is now available on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official COD MW 1.31 patch notes, the latest hotfix some minor quality of life changes to the game. Apart from this, COD MW version 1.31 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added 200-Player Warzone, in-match contract, modes, spotter Scope, and more. The previous major update also added a new powerful Sniper Rifle (the Rytec AMR) and a new multiplayer Map – Cheshire Park.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s COD MW patch 1.31 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in today’s COD MW 1.31?
- Fix for weapon models (sights and weapons picked up) corrupting on screen
- Fix for an error that could occur when selecting “Play Again” option in Warzone
- Fixed a bug where players could use the rope ascender through a closed door in Downtown
- Fixed an issue where the world model of the Common AUG was appearing invisible in Warzone
- The increased map counts in our playlists caused some maps to not appear in playlist rotations. To help them appear more regularly, we’re removing the following maps from each mode listed below:
- Headquarters – Removing Arklov Peak and Shipment
- Kill Confirmed -Removing Aniyah Incursion
- Cyber Attack – Removing Aniyah Incursion
- Hardpoint – Removing Piccadilly and Aniyah Incursion
- Search and Destroy – Removing Rust
Download free COD MW update 1.31 on PlayStation 4, PC and Xbox One.