COD MW update 1.34 is now rolling out on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official COD MW 1.34 patch notes, the latest update added various gameplay changes and fixes. Apart from this, COD MW version 1.34 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released which added 200-Player Warzone, in-match contract, modes, spotter Scope and more. A new powerful Sniper Rifle (the Rytec AMR) and a new multiplayer Map: Cheshire Park was also added with the last patch.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s COD MW patch 1.34 fixed a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Table of Contents
What is new in COD MW update 1.34 patch notes?
Added Classic Call of Duty 4 multiplayer maps.
- Added Killhouse 24×7
- Airbase (6v6)
- Drainage (Gunfight).
- Fixed Dev Error 6634 for Xbox.
- Fixed subtitles for Sims, Beck, and Garcia.
- Armor should now spawn consistently as ground loot across all matches.
- The Tactical Map has been updated:
- You can now double-click to place a Danger Ping.
- When hovering over some pingable objects you’ll now sometimes get the name of the object, making it easier to see what you’re pointing at.
- It should now be slightly easier to point at exactly what you want when items are very close to one another.
- Changed “Delete Pings” text to “Remove My Pings”.
- On Rebirth Island, an out of map exploit was fixed near Chemical Engineering.
- In Plunder, Self Revive can now be dropped via the Quick Inventory menu.
- With keyboard/mouse or any Bumper Ping control scheme, holding the Ping button down for a short time will let you clear all your placed pings at once.
- The Cold War AUG’s base recoil magnitude has been increased.
- Cold War weapon unlocks now appear properly in the After Action Report.
- The Suppressor muzzle now correctly displays muzzle flash concealment as a pro.
- The Cavalry Lancer barrel now increases damage done to vehicles.
- Smooth zoom/variable zoom scopes will now properly mount on vertical walls.
- Fixed some ADS firing animation issues on scopes.
- Fixed a bug where some Cold War barrels were not having their intended effects.
- Baker’s fourth Operator Mission Objective to eliminate 15 enemies using a weapon with an attached 2x magnified scope or greater now tracks properly.
- Fixed players reported glitches.
- Added matchmaking improvements.
- Addressed audio-related issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Added network improvements.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Other under the hood fixes.
COD Black Ops Cold War Season Two Reloaded released with new Multiplayer and Zombies content, new features, new Prop Hunt maps, League Play updates, bug fixes, and stability improvements, and new ways to play for all Black Ops Cold Warplayers. Here’s a look at what’s coming, along with detailed patch notes below.
Also, read Call of Duty Cold War mid-season 2 Reloaded update patch notes.
Download free COD MW update 1.34 on PlayStation 4, PC and Xbox One.