COD MW 2019 update 1.08 is now rolling on PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official COD MW 1.08 patch notes, the latest update brings various gameplay changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, the COD MW 2019 version 1.08 also includes title stability and performance improvements on all platforms.
Previously, a big update was released with a new multiplayer map – Shoot House, a new Ground War Map – Krovnik Farmland, Hardpoint and more. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s COD MW version 1.08 update is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
COD MW 2019 update 1.08 patch notes
- More backend fixes to prevent crashes and improve stability across all modes and all platforms
- Fix for a bug where a player using the Riot Shield would not take explosive damage during certain situations
- Fixed an issue where the Riot Shield would stow on the players back when using Stim. (Tactical)
- Adjusted to always play walk footstep sounds when in ADS and crouch independent of speed
- COD MW 2019 update 1.08 increased the speed in which you can remain using the walk footstep sounds by slightly pressing on the movement stick
- General fix for the UI and Challenge state getting out of sync. We’ll continue to monitor and make additional fixes as needed in future updates
- COD MW 2019 1.08 added a fix for a challenge related error that could occur; DEV ERROR 5476
- Fix for Mission Challenge description, “Get Kills with a Burst Weapons” being too vague.
- Spawn tuning while playing TDM and Domination
- Domination flag adjustments; B Flag is now near the busses instead of the center fountain
- ARs: Minor hip spread adjustment
- 725: Reduce range
- M4: increase hip spread, decrease damage to the head
- FAL: Reduced recoil, increased ADS speed
- EB-14: Increase ADS speed
- Miscellaneous ammo reserve adjustments upon spawning to be in-line with other weapons of their class
- Fix for a bug where a player using the Overkill perk with an SMG as their secondary would sometimes spawn without a primary weapon when joining a match in progress
COD MW 2019 update 1.08 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available fo download.