Call of Duty Infinite Warfare update 1.25 is now rolling out for players on consoles. This new patch includes minor bug fixes and game improvements. According to the official COD Infinite Warfare 1.25 changelog, the new update comes with various fixes and improvements. In addition, COD Infinite Warfare version 1.25 also includes stability improvements.
An issue that could occur when Pack-A-Punching a weapon in Attack of the Radioactive Thing would give erratic results when filling up the Fate and Fortune meter is now addressed.
• HVR: Previously, this weapon would not spawn in the Magic Wheel. This has been fixed
• MacTav-45 and M1: When double Pack-A-Punching either of these weapons, they gained no stats compared to their single packed versions. This has been fixed
• Rack-9 – Firebug: Call of Duty Infinite Warfare update 1.25 added a fix for a bug that was preventing this variant from being usable
• Smiley Chainsaw: Now purchasable as a wall-buy in the Director’s Cut
• COD Infinite Warfare 1.25 added a fix for a bug that could occur when Pack-A-Punching a weapon in Attack of the Radioactive Thing would give erratic results when filling up the Fate and Fortune meter.
• Trek-50: COD Infinite Warfare version 1.25 updated hit location to help give more consistency on collateral shots.
• G-Rail – Barrage: Slowed the overall rate of fire (both maximum and minimum)
• Atlas (all variants): Adjusted recoil to make it a little more competitive with other LMGs. Adjusted the gun kick to provide a better view down range.
• Atlas – Artifice: COD Infinite Warfare patch 1.25 adjusted the kick to make it little more friendly. Adjusted the burst cooldown to bring in-line with other weapons
• Auger (all non-Epic variants): Lowered longer range damage to keep the Auger more true to its role as a close range LMG
• X-Eon – Horizon: Fix for the Nuke passive that was allowing a second Nuke to be called in after only gaining 10 kills once the first Nuke was called in
• VPR – Hades: COD Infinite Warfare update 1.25 fixed an issue with the passive not triggering correctly