COD Cold War update 1.31 (1.030) released on PS4, PS5, PC, Xbox Series X, and Xbox One. According to the official Cold War 1.31 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements and changes. Additionally, Black Ops Cold War version 1.31 (1.030.000) also includes various stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added free content in Multiplayer and Zombies, with The Numbers Event delivering content across both games later in the season.
Unfortunately, players are facing login and disconnection issues. Today’s COD CW patch 1.31 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Call of Duty Cold War 1.31 Patch Notes – Official
- Jungle in MP
- New weapons & Operator Skins
- A new secret + rewards in Zombies
- Outbreak Collapse LTM
- Abomination and HVT Abomination in Outbreak
- Onslaught Mystery Munitions on all platforms
- New bundles
- Added a new secret location offering over a dozen rewards and a permanent upgrade in all Zombies maps, depending on how many Main Quests you’ve completed.
- Outbreak Collapse
- Players must outlast increasingly intense waves for 10 minutes before attempting to exfil from a single Region.
- After choosing from one of two random Regions to infiltrate, fight to survive as the difficulty ramps up every two minutes.
- Hold out until the time limit and race to the exfil point at the farthest position from your squad while a surge of zombies closes in on your position.
- Successfully exfil from the region before time runs out to win.
- Outbreak Collapse
- Abomination enemy added to Outbreak.
- HVT Abomination added to Eliminate Objective.
- Addressed an issue where players with Tombstone Tier IV were not being respawned near the end of the round.
- Weapons from Season Six can now be obtained from the Mystery Box.
- [COD Points] Addressed a bug where some players are encountering a negative balance.
- General stability fixes.
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Added performance improvements.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free Call of Duty Cold War update 1.31 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.