Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 update 1.06 patch notes for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is now available. According to the official Black Ops 4 1.06 patch notes, the latest update has added fixes for several issues related to server performance, balancing, framerate drop, crashing, stuttering, and more. In addition, the new COD Black Ops 4 version 1.06 also includes stability and performance improvements. The update size is around 1.50mb.
Previously, a big update was released the new Nuketown map other changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s COD Black Ops 4 1.06 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Call of Duty Black Ops 4 update 1.06 Patch Notes
- Fixed freezing and stuttering issues.
- Black Ops 4 version 1.06 added various bug fixes and improvements.
- Stability and performance improvements.
- Added fixes for multiplayer mode.
- Gameplay improvements added with Black Ops 4 1.06.
- Added various other under the hood improvements with Black Ops 4 version 1.06.
COD Black Ops 4 update 1.06 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.