Clone Drone in the Danger Zone update 184.108.40.206 is now rolling out on PS4, Xbox One, and PC (Steam). According to the official Clone Drone in the Danger Zone patch notes, the latest update added bug fixes and changes.
Previously, a major update quality of life fixes and improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing issues with the game.
Today’s Clone Drone in the Danger Zone patch 220.127.116.11 will fix a few of these issues.
Clone Drone in the Danger Zone Patch Notes – Nov 3, 2021
- The Emperor and zombies no longer die instantly when you separate the torso from hips!
- Fixed issue where legs would stay attached when you damaged the connection between torso and hips from above.
- Fixed the workshop browser crashing when updated quickly on a slower connection
- Imperial Armor Bots can now appear in Workshop Levels!
- Fire traps shooting fire no longer alert enemies in stealth game mode.
- Emperor Shockwave and grenades no longer crash the game if they happen next to enemies hidden by sections
- Added a few missing translations in Korean and Traditional Chinese
Download free Clone Drone in the Danger Zone update 1.03 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC (Steam).