A new Clanfolk update 0.228 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Clanfolk patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Recently, the game was released with positive reviews. Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues. Today’s Clanfolk patch 0.228 will address a few of these errors.
Read more details below.
Clanfolk Patch Notes – July 18, 2022
- Fixed units slider getting stuck off screen with 40 units and being slid over, then deleting a unit
- Fixed case where livestock would infinitely graze if there was short grass next to long grass under a blueprint
- Added a new task type to prioritize Ice Jug filling in Winter if there is < 200 Ice or Water
- Upgraded Auto Haul when harvesting water (any other things) such that if the units hands are full, they will attempt to haul the item to a storage/stockpile
- Fixed non Clan Member/Workers/Guests losing attributes when waiting/leaving (was causing deaths as they exited the map, trade animals too)
- Slowed down how fast social meter drains so people are not always lonely.
- Units who have not arrived at their signs or are leaving are not valid talk targets anymore.
- People having a poop are no longer valid talk targets.
- Saw Dead Human 20->4 Satisfaction loss per second
- Fixed units not being able to socialize caused by v0.225
- Fixed high social multipliers being capped at 1 (also from v0.225)
- Fixed Inventory Bookmark system not updating when an item spoiled, so it showed the spoiled item as still counting as fresh
- Fixed Trader/Visitors/Job Seekers not being able to get to their signs if there is a locked door in the way and then pausing out
- Fixed Trade Animals no longer given universal keys to get stuck in houses as they follow traders. (226 “fix”)
- Tuned Social drain rate to be closer to what was in v0.226 and more manageable
- Fixed Guests and Workers not being able to Socialize
- Fixed trapped trade animals who got indoors with their universal keys but can’t exit.
- Fixed Babies chasing mother animals that have been sold to nurse. Babies will still eat hay/drink water.
- Fixed Trade animals taking shelter in barns instead of staying with Trader
- Fixed Family Tree being broken once a family member dies
- Disturbed Sleep -10 -> -5 Satisfaction per sec
Download free Clanfolk update 3 for PC (Steam).