Cities Skylines version 11.01 released on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Cities Skylines update 11.01 patch notes, the new update added quality of life improvements. Apart from this, the latest Cities Skylines patch 11.01 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Recently, a big update was released which added new features like the Fishing Industry all the way to Trolleybuses, the Waste Transfer System and Inland Water Treatment Plants.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Cities Skylines patch 11.01 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Cities Skylines update 11.01 Patch Notes
- Added missing trolleybus poles.
- Fixed an issue which showed incorrect values in the economy window.
- Added advisor information to sports inspector windows.
- Cities Skylines update 10.01 added missing road angle indicator.
- Fixed some localisation issues.
- Fixed an issue that would make bulldozing fishing routes outside of the city’s borders impossible.
- Fixed an issue where metro lines were not connecting to Bus-Metro Hub stations.
- Parks will no longer disappear when the camera zooms in.
- Cities Skylines patch 10.01 adjusted some vehicle headlights.
- Fixed an issue, where viewing large cities on PS4 would cause a graphic glitch.
- Fisher King achievement will now trigger correctly.
- Adjusted the requirements for achievements: Waters of Our Lives, World of Rotorcraft, Come Fly With Me, Trolleyface.
- Fixed an issue which prevented some players from saving or loading the game.
- Cities Skylines version 10.01 fixed an issue where zooming into certain Industries buildings would cause a crash.
- Fixed an issue causing a game crash while renaming a road.
- Fixed an issue which could cause a crash while inspecting public transport lines.
- Fixed an issue where using the pop-up menu with a mouse could crash the game.
- Fixed an issue which could cause a crash while using keyboard shortcuts in free camera mode.
Cities Skylines update 11.01 is now available for download on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.