Cities Skylines update 7.00 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for players. According to the official Cities Skylines 7.00 patch notes, the new update brings new Cities: Skylines Parklife DLC as well as bug fixes and gameplay improvements. In addition, the latest Cities Skylines version 7.00 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Recently, a big update was released which added the “Modern Transit” expansion on consoles as well as various bug fixes. Unfortunately, since the last update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s Cities Skylines patch 7.00 is expected to fix all these issues.
Cities Skylines update 7.00 Patch Notes for PS4
New – Cities: Skylines Parklife
- Build the city of your dreams: Plan road networks, bus lines and parks. Bring on a smog-filled industrial revolution or create a quiet beach town ideal for tourists powered by renewable energy. Build it your way!
- Multi-tiered and challenging simulation: Playing as the mayor of your city, you’ll be faced with balancing essential requirements such as education, water electricity, police, firefighting, healthcare and much more, along with your city’s economy.
- Extensive local traffic simulation: Managing traffic and the needs of your citizens to work and play will require the use of several interactive transport systems.
- Districts and policies: Be more than just another city hall official! Create a car-free downtown area, assign free public transport to your waterfront, or ban pets in suburbia.
- After Dark included: Watch your city become an entirely different place at night: a day-night cycle will have your citizens seeking out places to unwind after work.
- Fixed freezing and stuttering issues.
- Added various bug fixes and improvements.
- Stability and performance improvements added.
- Gameplay improvements added.
- Added various other under the hood improvements
Cities Skylines update 7.00 for PS4 is now available for download.