Cities Skylines update 6.01 for PS4 is now available for players. According to the official Cities Skylines 6.01 patch notes, the new update has added various bug fixes and gameplay improvements. In addition, the latest Cities Skylines version 6.00 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Recently, a big update was released with a new DLC on consoles as well as various gameplay improvements. Unfortunately, since the last update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Cities Skylines patch 6.01 is expected to fix all these issues.
Cities Skylines update 6.01 Patch Notes for PS4
- Fixed crashing issues.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues.
- Cities Skylines version 6.01 added stability and performance improvements.
- Added minor under the hood improvements with Cities Skylines 6.01 update.
Cities Skylines update 6.00 Patch Notes for PS4
New Green Cities DLC features:
- New commercial specialization: Organic and local produce
- New residential specialization: Self-sufficient buildings
- New office specialization: IT-cluster
- New Monument
- 6 new Unique Buildings
- 14 new city service buildings
- 4 new policies
- 3 new scenarios
- 3 new maps
- New Chirps
- 6 new achievements/trophies
- New Chirper hats
Base game changes
- Added support for Green Cities expansion DLC
- Added support for Content Creator Pack: European Suburbia DLC
- Added support for Carols, Candles and Candy FREE DLC
- Electric cars for citizens
- Noise pollution overhaul
- New parks
- New trees
- Added district themes allowing European / non-European buildings in all maps
- Added ChirpX launch site
- Added Official Mars Radio
- New improved load/save screens and extra save slots
- Inspector tool…
Cities Skylines update 6.01 for PS4 is now available for download.