Cities Skylines update 12.00 (1.14.1-f2) is now available to download on PS4, PC, and Xbox One players. According to Cities Skylines 12.00 patch notes, the latest update added new features and various bug fixes. Apart from this, the latest Cities Skylines patch 12.00 also added stability fixes.
Recently, a big update added new features like the Fishing Industry all the way to Trolleybuses, the Waste Transfer System, and Inland Water Treatment Plants.
Unfortunately, players are still facing issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Cities Skylines version 12.00 will fix a few of these issues.
Cities Skylines Patch 12.00 Notes – Official
Cities: Skylines base game:
- New Chirper Balloon Tours building
- New Chirper Hot Air Balloon
- New birthday-related Chirper hat
- New birthday-related chirps
- Fixed: Blimp & Helicopter stops “jitter” when attempting to place them
- Fixed: Wrong trucks spawning from garbage facilities & prisons
- Fixed: Medical Laboratory has vehicle selector
- Fixed: Large Cargo Airport Road railway crossing sign facing the wrong way
- Fixed: Large Cargo Airport Road missing 6th lane
- Fixed: Airports achievements unlock with mods enabled
- Fixed: Wrong asset names in multiple languages
- Fixed: Overflowing text in multiple languages
- Fixed: Incorrect Attractiveness value and cost for “Hotel Discounts” policy in multiple languages
- Fixed: Simplified Chinese Steam achievement has an extra 0 in the description
Download free Cities Skylines update 12.00 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.