Cities Skylines update 10.05 patch notes (June 17, 2021) released for PS4, PC, and Xbox One players. According to the official Cities Skylines 10.05 patch notes, the new update resolve issues related to localization, service coverage, and more. Apart from this, the latest Cities Skylines version 10.05 also added stability fixes.
Recently, a big update added new features like the Fishing Industry all the way to Trolleybuses, the Waste Transfer System, and Inland Water Treatment Plants.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Cities Skylines patch 10.05 will fix a few of these issues.
What is new in Cities Skylines 10.05 Patch Notes?
- Fixed a rare crash that occurred when players were interacting with the Details page of a Public Transport Line.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from opening the tool selection for roads in some situations.
The following issues fixed with the previous update.
- Fixed some localization issues.
- Added sort button to public transport summary window.
- Added building info advisor for all building types.
- Fixed an issue with service coverage not extending through the highway.
- Fixed an issue in elevated metro station pathfinding (elevated metro stations in existing saves have to be rebuilt for this to work).
- Fixed an issue when elderly and children were not picked up by ambulances if eldercare or child care building exists.
- Fixed illumination issues with Weather Radar (Natural Disasters) and H3 3×3 Shop17 (Extra Commercials).
- Various tweaks and stability improvements.
Download free Cities Skylines update 10.05 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.