Cities Skylines PS4 version 8.00 is now rolling out for players. According to the official Cities Skylines 8.00 patch notes, the new update added support for Industries DLC as well as brings Toll booths, new industry train cars, and birthday chirper. Apart from this, the latest Cities Skylines update 8.00 also includes various stability and performance improvements.
Recently, a big update was released which added new Cities: Skylines Parklife DLC and various bug fixes. Unfortunately, since the last update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s Cities Skylines patch 8.00 is expected to fix all these issues.
Cities Skylines PS4 Version 8.00 Patch Notes
- Added support for Industries DLC
- Toll booths
- New industry train cars
- Added birthday chirper
Bug Fixes Cities Skylines update 8.00
- Fixed missing Wave Power Plant from content creator pack 1
- Cities Skylines 8.00 fixed missing notification icons
- Improved vehicle handling and collision in Explorer Mode
- Added building info panel Advisor
- Added more loading tips with Cities Skylines version 8.00
- Removed redundant Tourism tab from Outside connections info view panel
- Fixed paradox account sign-in issues
- Fixed crash when exiting free camera mode when previously in Inspector mode
- Minor performance improvements
- Fixed freezing and stuttering issues.
- Added various bug fixes and improvements.
- Stability and performance improvements added with Cities Skylines update 8.00.
- Cities Skylines update 8.00 added gameplay improvements.
- Added various other under the hood improvements
Cities Skylines update 8.00 for PS4 is now available for download.