Cities Skylines 10.10 update is now available for PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Cities Skylines 10.10 patch notes, the new update added various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, the latest Cities Skylines version 10.10 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Recently, a big update was released which added new features like the Fishing Industry all the way to Trolleybuses, the Waste Transfer System and Inland Water Treatment Plants.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Cities Skylines patch 10.10 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Cities Skylines 10.10 Patch Notes for PS4 and Xbox One
- Added missing trolleybus poles.
- Fixed an issue that showed incorrect values in the economy window.
- Added advisor information to sports inspector windows.
- Cities Skylines update 10.01 added missing road angle indicator.
- Fixed some localization issues.
- Fixed an issue that would make bulldozing fishing routes outside of the city’s borders impossible.
- Fixed an issue where metro lines were not connecting to Bus-Metro Hub stations.
- Parks will no longer disappear when the camera zooms in.
- Cities Skylines patch 10.01 adjusted some vehicle headlights.
- Fixed an issue, where viewing large cities on PS4 would cause a graphic glitch.
- Fisher King achievement will now trigger correctly.
- Adjusted the requirements for achievements: Waters of Our Lives, World of Rotorcraft, Come Fly With Me, Trolleyface.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some players from saving or loading the game.
- Fixed an issue causing a game crash while renaming a road.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash while inspecting public transport lines.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash while using keyboard shortcuts in free camera mode.
Cities Skylines update 10.10 is now available for download on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.