Chorus update is now rolling out on PC (Steam). According to the official Chorus patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements and gameplay optimizations.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Chorus patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Chorus Patch Notes – November 17, 2021
- The long-range Rite of Sense now also highlights short-range items (long-press Rite of Sense button)
- Made it easier to dodge the snipe-attack of various NPCs at difficulty “Extreme”
- Made it easier to catch the thief in the mission “The Thief”
- Made it easier to find the cargo in the mission “Sensitive Cargo”
- Fixed a rare crash-bug in the “Defender of the Weak” mission
- Fixed a rare controller disconnection issue
- Various minor fixes
- Mouse and keyboard: Accepting and declining missions now can be done with any key-rebind