Chorus update 1.04 (December 17, 2021) is now available to download on PC (Steam), PS4. and PS5. According to the official Chorus patch notes, the latest update added improvements and bug fixes. Apart from this, today’s Chorus patch 1.04 also includes stability fixes.
Recently, a big update added new changes, fixes, and a long list of improvements.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues. Today’s Chorus update will fix a few of these issues.
Chorus Patch Notes – December 17, 2021
- The long-range Rite of Sense now also highlights short-range items (long-press Rite of Sense button)
- Made it easier to dodge the snipe-attack of various NPCs at difficulty “Extreme”
- Made it easier to catch the thief in the mission “The Thief”
- Made it easier to find the cargo in the mission “Sensitive Cargo”
- Fixed a rare crash-bug in the “Defender of the Weak” mission
- Fixed a rare controller disconnection issue
- Various minor fixes
- Mouse and keyboard: Accepting and declining missions now can be done with any key-rebind
Download free Chorus patch 1.04 on PC(Steam).