A new Chivalry 2 update 1.16 (2.4.2½) released on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Chivalry 2 patch notes, the latest update added fixes for combat, levels, and other bugs. Apart from this, Chivalry 2 version 1.16 (1.016) also added a new female character (Agatha the Mason) and a new Agatha Subclass (The Mason).
Previously, a major update added the sprawling new Team Objective map The Raid on Aberfell, the huge new Highland Sword and much more
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Chivalry 2 patch 1.16 will address a few of these errors.
Chivalry 2 1.16 Patch Notes (2.4.2 Hotfix) – April 1, 2022
- Archers and crossbowmen now have infinite ammo and stamina
- Broom damage increased by 100
- Crouch has been removed
- Highland Sword now continuously performs its 360 special for the duration that the player holds down their heavy slash button
- Held block has been replaced by held feint. Holding the input will make your character convulsively feint until stamina depletes
- You can now dual-wield chicken
- Players can now swim provided they equip floating bracers from the loadout menu
- Increased damage for Longbow, Warbow, and Crossbow
- Decreased reload time for all ranged weapons
- Due to popular demand, archers now have as much health as the other classes
- Players now have a backpack in which they can stash a certain number of carryables for future use.
- When unarmed, the “jab” input will now deliver a cheeky little tickle
- New Female Character: Agatha the Mason
- New Agatha Subclass: The Mason
- Due to overwhelming demand the team colours have been switched. Masons are now blue and Agatha are now Red. Cosmetics unchanged.
- Magical shields will be available for purchase from store for premium currency
- Added Cat Ears accessories for helmets
- Petards now blow up the player if held more than 5 seconds while carrying it
- Fixed an issue where trebuchets were being called trebuchets by the commanders
- All ammo crates have now been replaced with chicken coops
- Players must now cook a food item before being able to eat them to recover health
- The Fighting Pit central pit now covers 50% of the map. The rest is lava
- AFK and idle players now correctly play the “pogo” animation
- Servers will be shut down on all Thursdays
- Medkits replaced by pilgrimage to Galencourt (Agatha) and Aberfell (Mason) to seek repentance for sins
- Players now have the option of replacing the tutorial with an inspiring combat training montage to the tune of You’re The Best by Joe Esposito
- Crows have been replaced by African Swallows in every map containing them (Or was it European Swallows…).
- Aberfell pigs are now hostile and will bite players on sight
- Galencourt Monks have recused themselves from the war and now wield roses instead of heavy maces
- All players must answer these questions three before crossing Falmire’s bridge
- Lionspire has been renamed to Tiger Mountain
- Following a truce between Mason and Agatha, the Betrayal at Courtyard has been forgiven and weapons put away. The map can still be used to hold picnics and small concerts (please respect a safe distance of 2 meters between you and others)
- Rudhelm has been correctly renamed to Ruddhelm in honor of Paul Rudd’s gorgeous hair
- For balance reasons, the Dragon Mount in Dark Forest has been removed.
- For balance reasons, the Dragon Mount has been added to Tiger Mountain
- Court Fool added to Galencourt for the month of April
Download free Chivalry 2 update 1.16 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.