A new Chivalry 2 update 1.14 (2.4.1) released on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Chivalry 2 patch notes, the latest update addressed some minor issues with the game. Apart from this, Chivalry 2 version 1.14 (1.014) also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a major update added the sprawling new Team Objective map The Raid on Aberfell, the huge new Highland Sword and much more
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Chivalry 2 patch 1.14 will address a few of these errors.
Chivalry 2 1.14 Patch Notes (2.4.1) – February 24, 2022
- Fix for Aberfell where the tower fuse reset to zero when it was defused. The fuse will now save up to 50% progress.
- Fix for the server disconnecting after traveling to new server.
- Fix for wall collision missing on Rudhelm. Rudhelm is back in rotation.
- Fix for infinite medkits bug.
- Disabled NVIDIA Ansel in online games due to a related bug.
Download free Chivalry 2 update 1.14 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.